Anvar Khamitov was born in Taldykorgan, Almaty region, Kazakhstan, in 1995. Anvar is currently a BSc student in the department of electrical and electronic engineering at Nazarbayev University, Astana, Kazakhstan. Anvar is a member of Power Electronics Research Laboratory at Nazarbayev University and had a summer research internship in the Power Electronics and Photovoltaics Laboratory at the University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy, in 2016. His research interests include optimization of single-, three- and five-phase power electronic inverter operation, inverter design and control, and dynamic wireless charging of electric vehicles.
- Bachelor Student, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, School of Engineering, Nazarbayev University, Astana, Kazakhstan: August, 2014 – June, 2018.
- Foundation Year Certificate, Centre for Preparatory Studies, Nazarbayev University, Astana, Kazakhstan: September, 2013 – June, 2014.
- High School Degree, Republican Specialized Physics and Mathematics Secondary Boarding School for gifted children, Almaty, Kazakhstan: September, 2010 – June, 2013
- Representative of Viessmann Group, Astana, Kazakhstan. Presented projects and products of the German company “Viessmann” at International Exhibition EXPO-2017 “Future Energy” (pavilion “energy best practices area”) held in Astana, Kazakhstan
- Capstone Project “Dynamic Wireless Charging of Electric Vehicles” supervised by prof. Mehdi Bagheri, Nazarbayev University, Astana, Kazakhstan.
- Member of “Power Electronics Research Laboratory” Group supervised by prof. Alexander Ruderman, Nazarbayev University, Astana, Kazakhstan.
- Research Intern at “Power Electronics and Photovoltaics Research Laboratory” supervised by prof. Gabriele Grandi, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy: May 29, 2016 — July 15, 2016.
Phone: +7 (705) 351 89 71