Aidana Kalakova was born in Kostanay, Kazakhstan, in 1995. Aidana is currently a BSc student in the department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Nazarbayev University, Astana, Kazakhstan. Aidana graduated from Zhautykov Republican Specialized Physics and Mathematics Secondary Boarding School for gifted children in 2013, and entered the UCL Foundation Program at Nazarbayev University at the same year. Her research interest mainly focused on dynamic wireless charging.
• Nazarbayev University, Astana, Kazakhstan (08.2014 – 06.2018)
– BEng, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
• Nazarbayev University Foundation Year Program (09.2013 – 06.2014)
• Graduated from the Zhautykov Republican Specialized Physics and Mathematics Secondary Boarding School for Gifted Children, Almaty (09.2011 – 06.2013)
• Studied in Gymnasium for gifted children, Kostanay (09.2002 – 06.2011)
• Internship in “Highvill Kazakhstan”, Astana, Kazakhstan
• Internship in “Schlumberger”, Aktau, Kazakhstan
Fields of interest are power engineering and renewable energy sources.
Phone: +7 (700) 282 22 77